Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tantra Tip of the Day- 3 Keys to Abundance

A couple of days ago while meditating, I was shown that just as a 1/4 inch pipe limits the flow of water, due to resistance created by the narrow diameter of the pipe, so to if my energy body is contracted then resistance is created which prevents abundance from flowing into my life. I then realized that I had allowed other people’s fear about the economy to contract my heart.

Sit quietly and see if you notice any areas of resistance in your body or mind? Are you holding onto beliefs that prevent abundance from flowing in your life?

2) Open up and feel the energy flow.
In the meditation I focused my attention on my heart and as I relaxed and breathed into my heart, I felt my heart expand. As I expanded my heart chakra I increased the flow of energy in my body. I immediately noticed an increase of financial abundance flowing into my life and it has continued since then.

Spend a few minutes doing an energy inventory, where is your energy constricted? Relax and breathe into these areas and see if they expand. See if you can increase the feeling of aliveness in your body. See if you notice any change in the flow of abundance in your life over the next few days.

3) Practice the art of giving and receiving.
Flow has two aspects giving and receiving. If you are feeling lack then open up to receive abundance in your life. If you are blessed with an overflow of abundance, then give to others that are less fortunate. Both actions are important in keeping abundance flowing. Flow is dynamic. If we hoard out of fear, then the flow is diminished. If we aren’t open to receiving then flow is rerouted around us and someone else benefits but we stay in lack.

Notice your relationship to giving and receiving. Does one seem more natural to you than the other? Practice giving and receiving today and see what you discover about yourself.

(C)Copyright 2009, Crystal Dawn Morris, all rights reserved.
www.TantraForAwakening.com
www.TantraGal.Blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

http://www.addthis.com/