Tantra uses sexual energy to expand awareness and experience ecstasy. It teaches people how to move their sexual energy from their genitals, up to the top of their head, and everywhere in between, allowing the entire physical and energetic body to become ecstatic. When the sexual energy reaches the crown it can expand a persons awareness of the mystical realms, allowing them to recognize they are Divine Consciousness in human form.
A full body orgasm is the experience of feeling your whole body vibrating with orgasmic energy. This can be done outside of a sexual context as well as while making love. Anyone can learn how to have a full body orgasm by following the steps below.
7 steps for opening the central channel of bliss:
1) Stand with your knees hip width apart and slightly bent.
2) Breathe through your mouth and deep into the belly, allowing it to expand begin activating your sexual energy.
3) Once you have master the belly breath you can increase the intensity by inhaling as if you are sipping through straw. Exhale with an open mouth and release a deep sound from the belly. Sound also intensifies the expansion of energy.
4) Now, allow your pelvis to begin rocking. Keeping the knees bent, let your pelvis rotate freely. As you inhale rock the hips back, arching the small of the back. As you exhale, tuck the tail bone under, flattening the small of the back. Breath, sound and movement are the 3 keys to opening the body to bliss.
5) Next, add the PC pump. As you inhale squeeze the pelvic floor muscles pulling them upwards and as you exhale let them relax back down. It feels a bit like you are trying to stop and start a stream of urine. These are sometimes called Kegel exercises.
6) Put all the steps together. As you inhale imagine you are breathing the energy up from your root to your heart. Practice this until you feel the energy pulsing from your root to your heart. You can play with speeding up and slowing down your respiratory rate.
7) Once you have mastered connecting root and heart move the energy up to the crown. Practice until you can feel the energy flowing from your root to your crown. See yourself as a rainbow bridge of light connecting Earth and Sky.
This is a wonderful way to get your energy flowing. Once the central channel is open you are ready to learn how to expand your energy and experience The 3 Steps to Full Body Orgasm:
1) The shaking reflex helps you recognize that your body is made of ecstatic energy which you can stimulate and expand whenever you want to. You learn to experience orgasmic energy outside of a sexual context and discover that you can awaken your own pleasure body with out genital contact.
The practice-You begin by standing with your feet hip width apart and knees bent. Allow your thighs to begin to vibrate side to side. Allow the vibration the spread up and down the body until your whole body is vibrating. It is helpful to do this with music, I recommend Osho's Kundalini Meditation CD.
2) The bliss response is the process of being relaxed in high states of arousal. You learn to become a bigger container for ecstatic energy and to relax fully letting the energy naturally expand. The effect is one of sexual excitement and deep peace. When you master the bliss response you move beyond the genital orgasm and discover the full body orgasm.
The practice- After several minutes of allowing your whole body to shake, lay down on the floor with your knees bent and your feet close together. Let your knees gently fall apart like a butterflies wings opening. Allow your body to relax fully and continue to open and close your knees. This process allows the ecstatic energy to spread throughout the body. This is best done listening to gentle, relaxing music.
3) Once you mastered opening the central channel of bliss and have experienced the full body orgasm outside a sexual context you can introduce these practices into your love-making and explore them within a sexual context. Sex becomes an alchemical experience that transforms the physical body into the Bliss Body.
If you'd like to learn more about Tantra and Crystal's events, sign-up for her free monthly newsletter at: http://www.TantraforAwakening.com
Crystal Dawn Morris is the founder of Tantra for Awakening. She is committed to creating a more passionate and compassionate world. She teaches a Tantra teacher training program called, The Art and Business of Teaching Tantra. She lives in Sedona, AZ where she teaches Tantra workshops, offers private coaching sessions, practices yoga, and writes. She loves to travel and is open to teaching and coaching in your community.