Thursday, December 9, 2010
Begin a New Career in 2011 as a Tantra Teacher
This training is flexible. Join at any time.
Continue until you complete all 3 Modules.
The Art and Business of Teaching Tantra provides:
• A unique "Mentoring for Success Program"
• Effective resources for dynamic Tantra workshops
• A graceful transition into the role of teacher
• Tools to sensitively navigate coaching sessions
• Marketing skills that generate interest and income
Taught in three one-week modules:
Module 1- January 27-February 3, 2011
Module 2- May 26-June 2, 2011
Module 3 September 29- October 6, 2011
This comprehensive training includes 3 weeks of training, training materials, 9 conferences calls, and accommodations. This program is designed to create successful Tantra teachers and coaches. The cost of this residential intensive is $5995. Course is limited to 16 people, insuring individual attention. The cost for locals is $4500 (no accommodations included.) It is held at a beautiful retreat center in Sedona, AZ. Payment plans are available on an individual basis, please inquire.
After completing this training you will:
1. Have the skills to teach evening, one-day and two-day Tantra events.
2. Be able to begin coaching individuals and couples.
3. Know 4 ways to grow your Tantra community.
4. Begin writing a blog that can attract new students and clients.
5. Learn 3 ways your website can generate income.
6. Receive phone and email support to help you succeed as a Tantra Teacher.
7. Create a clear vision for successfully teaching Tantra in your community.
Email Crystal@TantraforAwakening.com Call: 928-282-5483 Cell: 928-862-0762
More info at: http://www.tantraforawakening.org/tantra-teacher-training/
"If you want to learn something, read about it. If you want to understand something, write about it. If you want to master something, teach it." Yogi Bhajan