Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tantra Tip of the Day – True Meditation


In my exploration of Tantra as a path of awakening I find myself guided to what will support my next step. I love that Tantra is an inclusive path embracing what life offers as path to truth. Over the past few months I have been diving deeper into sitting meditation and meditative self-inquiry. I have been reading and listening to Adyashanti, Gangaji, and Eckhart Tolle and while I doubt any of them identify themselves as Tantra teachers all of them speak to awakening which is the path of Tantra.

I love finding new resources that are clear, concise and offer new tools that are simple to use. In True Meditation, Adyashanti clearly describes a form of meditation he developed over many years of trial and error, called “True Meditation.” It is a form of meditation that relinquishes the concept of controlling the mind. It is based on the knowledge that enlightenment is our natural state of, so we need only allow the mind to return to its true nature to wake up. The practice is to sit, relax the mind and allow everything to be as it is. My experience is that this form of meditation is liberating on many levels. You not only discover peace on the cushion but are able to take this attitude into every moment of your life.

Try this: Sit quietly, relax your mind and just allow everything to be as it is. Your attitude is one of innocence and openness. See what you discover.

(C) Copyright 2009, Crystal Dawn Morris, all rights reserved.
www.TantraForAwakening.com
www.TantraGal.Blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

http://www.addthis.com/