Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Osho was a 20th century Tantric master, sometimes called the spiritually incorrect mystic. In his book called The Tantra Vision, he shares these teachings about Tantra:
1) Tantra embraces everything as one.
2) Tantra accepts everything as an opportunity.
3) Tantra honors both masculine and feminine polarities.
4) Men and women have both masculine and feminine within them.
5) Tantra understands opposites are complimentary, not contradictory.
6) The union of masculine and feminine energies are a doorway to the Sacred.
7) Sexual union is a healing art that can awaken humans to their Divine Nature.
Do you honor sexuality as a sacred healing art? Make a date with your beloved and spend time together creating a sacred sexual healing ritual. If you are single do a self pleasuring ritual and dedicate it to your own healing or planetary healing. Notice if you have resistance to these ideas and if so, explore what the resistance is. For information on how to do these rituals, see Margot Anand’s The Art of Sexual Ecstasy.
To learn more about Osho go to http://www.osho.com/
C) Copyright 2009, Crystal Dawn Morris, all rights reserved.