Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tantra Tip of the Day – Surrender or Suffer


Suffering is the direct result of resisting what is arising in the moment. Surrender is staying open to what is arising in each moment. If you are suffering ask yourself how can of let go of my resistance to this moment. Resistance is often triggered by fear. Ask what am I afraid of? Is this fear real or imagined? Say your fear out loud. I discovered many years ago that when I say my fear out loud it usually is not a real fear but a mind generated fear about some imagines future. If you are suffering let go of resistance and see what happens.

Original Art by Paul Heussenstamm,
www.Mandalas.com

www.TantraForAwakening.com
www.TantraGal.Blogspot.com
(C) Copyright 2009, Crystal Dawn Morris, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

http://www.addthis.com/