|Art by A.Andrew Gonzalez|
Tantra uses the body's sexual energy to expand awareness and experience ecstasy. It teaches people how to move their sexual energy from their genitals, up to the top of their head, and everywhere in-between, allowing the entire physical and energetic body to become ecstatic. When the sexual energy reaches the crown, it can expand a person's awareness of the mystical realms, allowing them to recognize they are Divine Consciousness in human form.
A full-body orgasm is the experience of feeling your whole body vibrating with orgasmic energy. This can be done outside of a sexual context as well as while making love. Anyone can learn how to have a full-body orgasm by following the steps below.
7 Steps for Opening the Inner Flute:
1) Stand with your knees hips-width apart and slightly bent.
2) Breathe through your mouth and deep into the belly, allowing it to expand. Begin activating your sexual energy.
3) Once you have mastered the belly breath, you can increase the intensity by inhaling as if you are sipping through a straw. Exhale with an open mouth and release a deep sound from the belly. Sound also intensifies the expansion of energy.
4) Now, allow your pelvis to begin rocking. Keep the knees bent and let your pelvis rotate freely. As you inhale, rock the hips back, arching the small of the back slightly. As you exhale, tuck the tail bone under, flattening the small of the back.
Breath, sound and movement are the 3 Keys of Sky Dancing Tantra.
5) Next, add the PC pump. As you inhale, squeeze the pelvic floor muscles, pulling them upward. As you exhale, let them relax back down. It feels a bit like you are trying to stop and start a stream of urine. These are sometimes called "Kegal Exercises."
6) Put all the steps together. As you inhale, imagine you are breathing the energy up from your pelvic floor to the heart chakra at the center of your chest. Practice this until you feel the energy pulsing from your root to your heart. You can play with speeding up and slowing down your respiratory rate.
7) Once you have mastered connecting root and heart, move the energy up to the crown of the head. Practice until you can feel the energy flowing from your root to your crown. See yourself as a rainbow bridge of light connecting Earth and Sky.
This is a wonderful way to get your energy flowing. Once the Inner Flute is open, you are ready to learn how to expand the energy and experience the Full-Body Orgasm. There are 3 steps to this process:
1. "The Streaming Reflex" helps you recognize that your body is made of ecstatic energy which you can stimulate and expand whenever you want. You learn to experience orgasmic energy outside of a sexual context and discover that you can awaken your own pleasure-body without genital contact.
Begin by standing with your feet hips-width apart and knees bent. Allow your thighs to begin to tremble. Allow the vibration to spread up and down the body until your whole body is vibrating. It is helpful to do this with music, I recommend Osho's Kundalini Meditation CD.
2. "The Ecstatic Response" is the process of being relaxed in high states of arousal. You learn to become a bigger container for ecstatic energy and to relax fully, letting the energy naturally expand. The effect is one of sexual excitement and deep peace. When you master the ecstatic response, you move beyond the genital orgasm and discover the full-body orgasm.
After several minutes of allowing your whole body to stream, lay on the floor with your knees bent and your feet close together. Let your knees gently fall apart like a butterfly's wings opening. Allow your body to relax fully and continue to open and close your knees. This process allows the ecstatic energy to spread throughout the body. This is best done listening to gentle, relaxing music.
3. Once you mastered Opening the Inner Flute and the Full-Body Orgasm outside a sexual context, you can introduce these practices into your lovemaking. Sex becomes an alchemical experience that transforms the physical body into the Bliss Body.
I have been teaching this process to others for the past seven years with great results. The Full-Body Orgasm is something anyone can experience if they are open and willing to practice these simple steps. Some of the benefits of these practices are improved health, increased sexual vitality, mental clarity, expanded creativity and inner peace. I hope you find this information helpful.
Copyright 2010-2014 by Crystal Dawn Morris Lern more at: www.Tantraforawakening.com
Article adapted from The Art of Sexual Ecstasy by Margot Anand.
See more of A. Andrew Gonzalez's Artwork at http://sublimatrix.com