Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Power of Awareness


The past couple of weeks I have been in a process of witnessing my mind. At times the awareness has been primarily the “I Am” of pure Awareness watching what is arising and passing away with a deep knowing that I am not the thoughts and/or emotions associated with the form known as Crystal Dawn. At times the witness is present and thoughts and feelings arise and while there is an awareness that I am not these thoughts and feelings there is still an identification with them. At times the identification with the thoughts and feelings is arising is stronger than the witnessing of them then the witnessing is noticed and I see where I have slipped into the belief of me as a separate self.

The beauty of this process is that I am appreciating all of it. In the past there would be a judgment when I get lost in the dream of separation. There would be elation when I am feeling the expansion into “I Am” Consciousness. Now, I am seeing it all as Awareness in a variety of forms playing in the Field of Existence and there is an underlying peace through all of it.

1 comment:

  1. I hear what you're saying. Awareness not only in our conscious, but also in our conscious state is vital This ensures us, much like the principles of Thetahealing to achieve peace. The usage of the state of Theta, healing modality purposes, allows Thetahealing practitioners, as well as practitioners of similar modalities to dig deep within the subconscious for emotional and spiritual awareness.

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

http://www.addthis.com/