Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tantra and Transformation

This past weekend I taught, Awakening the Ecstatic Body, Level One: Opening the Pathways of Bliss. I know that this workshop offers powerful SkyDancing Tantra tools for awakening. Still, I am surprised by how deeply people are effected by these processes. It is a gift for me to see, how much people can heal and be transformed in only a couple of days. http://www.tantraforawakening.com/workshops.html

This workshop was equally attended by students new to SkyDancing Tantra and experienced students, who had taken several of my workshops before. I enjoyed the chemistry of this mix of students, as they offered each other different perspectives on the weekend's events. New students see things fresh, while repeating students often drop into new levels of wisdom. I also enjoy the process of keeping the workshop fresh, by changing the contents, in such a way that there are surprises, even to those who have done it more than once.

Much of this workshop was focused on opening our hearts and speaking our truth. Giving voice to truth is a powerful tool for transformation. Each person took an issue that they needed clarity on and then allowed three different chakras to speak to them and offer their wisdom on the issue. This life changing process helps you find resolution problems that you are unable to resolve with the thinking mind.

Saturday evening was delightful. We created a sensory awakening ritual to open our pleasure-body. Activating touch, taste, smell and hearing while being blind-folded. Our senses are a doorway to expanding awareness, as we become more present, we open up to a greater awareness of our connection to all-that-is.

It is a joy to teach this path and I feel so blesssed to be sharing this with my students. I always learn so much myself in the process. One thing I learned about was the power of a really good demo....

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an interesting practice--hearing from the three different chakras. If you ever wanted to expand on that process as a blog post, I'd love to hear about it. Thanks for all your Work. Love you much, Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that info I will share more about it soon.

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

http://www.addthis.com/