Thursday, April 7, 2011

Erotic Poetry Night a Big Success


A Night of Ecstatic and Erotic Poetry
Honoring the Beloved
Saturday, April 2, 2011 7-9 pm
Hosted by ChocolaTree Organic Eatery
& Marketplace ~ in the Garden
1595 West Hwy 89A Sedona, AZ 86336 - (928) 282-2997

April is National Poetry month. In honor of it I was inspired to organize my first poetry event. I invited people to come and share their poems about love, pleasure and bliss. Poetry has the ability to impact people by touching their heart and soul. My desire was to create an intimate evening of ecstatic and erotic poetry where people could open, connect and celebrate.

Over 35 people attended and nine people shared their original poems about human love, spiritual love or the joys of sex. I was deeply touched by all the poetry I heard. Each poet shared something deep, unique and heartfelt. Some honored the Earth, others the complications and joys of love, the depth of spiritual awakening and a few the humor of being alive. It was powerful for me to read my own poems to the crowd and feel just how intimate it is to reveal your heart's longings and intimate moments of conscious connection. This event was also an opportunity to share with locals information about the upcoming 10th Anniversary Conference on Sexuality and Consciousness. Next time I hope to video the event and have it on YouTube. I also will take pictures next time as well.

The evening ended with a drawing for a Free Pass to the 10th Anniversary Conference on Sexuality and Consciousness, a $450 value. Learn more http://schooloftemplearts.org/2011sedonaconferenceofsexualityandconsciousness

I hope to offer this event again please contact me at 928-282-5483 or
Email Crystal at TantraForAwakening dot com if want to be a part of the next event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

http://www.addthis.com/