Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tantra Tip of the Day-Harvesting with Grace and Gratitude


The monsoons came late this year to Sedona. A rain squall just went through a few moments ago. The air is fresh and the sky is full of billowing white clouds. The first dusting of snow covered the San Francisco Peaks over the weekend. The Aspen trees ate beginning to turn golden. Autunm has come to Sedona.

I grew up in the midwest and fall was harvest time. At this time of the year I pay attention to the seeds I planted in the spring and I ask, "What are you harvesting now?" By seeds I mean my vision for the year- intentions and desires. I look to see if what I am harvesting matches with what I thought I planted. If they don't match I examine where my thoughts, beliefs and actions were out of alignment with my vision.

When my desire, intent, thoughts, words and actions are in alignment with my heart then my harvst is bountiful. That does not always mean that it looks the way I imagined it would. Harvest time is receiving with grace all that is being given.

Tantra has taught me how to be more conscious and aware of my desires, words, thoughts and actions. I continually practice being in the moment as much as possible, living authenticly and loving what is arising as a precious gift. I offer gratitude for all I recieve. This practice helps me stay connected to my heart and to Source.

What are you harvesting? How does it relate to what you planted? How gracefully are you recieving your harvest? What is your relationship to gratitude?

www.TantraGal.Blogspot.com
www.TantraForAwakening.com
(C) Copyright 2009, Crystal Dawn Morris, all rights reserved.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for such a thoughtful post. Many of us take actions (or not!) and never question where they will lead us or if as you say, we are going to like the end result. We are made up of moments and the more conscious these moments are the richer and more fulfilling our lives are.

    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

http://www.addthis.com/