Friday, June 12, 2009

The Tantra Tip of the Day - Be Inspired by Art and Beauty


Today, I was walking around in Uptown Sedona and as I passed by the Visions Gallery several paintings of Asian women opened my heart and made it sing. This artist truly understands the essence of Feminine Light. These paintings oozed with energy, passion and power. I want inside the gallery and found several more paintings by the same artist, that dazzled me to the point I spent $100 on a book of her work. I learned that her name is Jia Lu and she grew up in China during the Cultural Revolution. Please check out her website http://www.jialu.com/ and her You Tube Video.

Today allow yourself to be inspired by beauty. Visit an art gallery museum or some other beautiful place. Let is open your heart and inspire you to create more beauty in the world in your own unique way. Write a poem, draw a picture, sing a song. Beauty has the ability to open us to God. May each of us be inspired and opened up by beauty everyday.

www.TantraGal.Blogspot.com
www.TantraForAwakening.com
(C) Copyright 2009, Crystal Dawn Morris, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

http://www.addthis.com/