Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tantra Tip of the Day - Send Love into the World

Today my heart is open and flowing with love. There is no particular reason I can point to. I planted some flowers in my garden today and just digging in the soil felt good and now rain clouds rolling in to water my new plants. I realize just how blessed I am to be alive. I feel so much gratitude for my life.

As I think of all the things I am grateful for, a long list rolls out before me, to long to put here. I feel connected to so many wonderful people. I feel I am giving my gifts to the world. I am blessed to have good relationships with the people I love. I live in a beautiful place. I have a healthy body. I’m aware of my connection to Source.

When you focus on what is flowing in your life and feel appreciation for it, love naturally flows out of your heart. When love flows out, it naturally attracts love back. If you need love, then give love. The fastest and easiest way to get anything in life is to give it to others first. Be open to receiving what flows back even if it doesn’t look the way to thought it would. If you don't much flowing back to you make sure you are open to recieve.

Try this: Breathe into your heart for 5 minutes and imagine that your heart is a "Love Star." As you breathe into your heart this star gets brighter and brighter. Allow your whole chest to feel warm and brightbefore you send the love out into the world. You can send it either to a particular person, group of people or to the planet in general. Do this three times today and tomorrow. See what happens. How do you feel? How do people feel about you.

www.TantraGal.Blogspot.com
www.TantraForAwakening.com
(C) Copyright 2009, Crystal Dawn Morris, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

http://www.addthis.com/