Friday, May 8, 2009

Tantra Tip of the Day - Honor Your Sexuality

Original Art by Paul Heussenstamm www.Mandalas.com

How often do you take the time to honor and celebrate your sexuality?
I remember the wonder I felt at the age 16 when I realized that making love was a path to God. I couldn’t believe that no one every talked about sex in that way. When I gave birth to my first son, I also discovered a direct connection to the Divine Mother as I went through a long labor and gave birth. It was such a profound experience that I decided to become a midwife so I could help other women experience birth in a sacred way. I teach Tantra because it celebrates the embodiment of the Divine in form and is also a path to moving beyond identification with form and recognizing the Divine as formless Awareness.

Today do something to honor your sexuality and celebrate your body as a temple of pleasure.

www.TantraGal.Blogspot.com
www.TantraForAwakening.com
(C) Copyright 2009, Crystal Dawn Morris, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

http://www.addthis.com/