Monday, August 18, 2008

Tantra is Our Natural State of Awareness

Recently, I did a coaching session with someone new to Tantra. I was reminded that many people have the idea that Tantra is a philosophy or something you practice to have better sex or become more spiritual. I was under this impression myself at one time. What I know now and what I stress to my students, is that Tantra is not something we learn, it is simply, a remembering our true nature. Our true nature is the awareness that everything is woven together, connected, one field of consciousness and we are not separate from this consciousness, we are it. http://www.tantraforawakening.com/coaching.html

Tantra is an awareness that I am one with all that is. No matter that my thoughts want to convince me that I am alone and separate. I know this is an illusion. This is why I call my website Tantra For Awakening because each moment is an opportunity to awaken to the awareness that we are consciousness, in form, becoming aware of our true nature, not these separate egos, who think they are here to prove something.

In my SkyDancing Tantra workshops and coaching sessions I teach tools that allow you to easily tap into this awareness and make it apart of your daily life. Then Tantra is not a doing but a being. You are awareness living life, apparently separate and always connected. You are consciousness in form, having a human adventure. Living in this way is liberating and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

http://www.addthis.com/