Saturday, August 23, 2008

Awareness Resists Nothing

I read this quote by Adyashanti yesterday and it really touched me. In Tantra we express this same understanding, by saying Yes! to what is.

Last night I gave an free introduction to the weekend I am teaching called, Awakening the Ecstatic Body, 16 people came, many were new to Tantra. Over the course of the evening, it was wonderful to watch people let go and stop resisting the moment, allowing themselves to be seen. As the evening progressed I guided a ritual, called a puja, where we move around the circle looking into each other's eyes and acknowledging the divine in each other. I am always amazed at how this simple ritual tranforms people. By the end of the evening the room was full of sparkling energy and open hearts. www.TantraForAwakening.com

When we let go of resistance magic happens. I love teaching Tantra. It is such a gift to offer this path for awakening to others. The power of the work is so accessible and immediate. More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

http://www.addthis.com/