Saturday, August 16, 2008

True Meditation and Networking with Meetup Groups

I just recieved four Adyashanti DVD's in the mail this week. They are powerful tools and I am learning a lot as I watch them. He explains awakening and meditation in an accessible way. I highly recommend his approach to meditation, which he calls True Meditation. He has a great little book, put out by Sounds True, by that title, which is a clear and concise introduction to his work. You can learn more about Adyshanti at http://www.adyashanti.org/ .

I have been interested in starting a meditation group for sometime and I found 17 people, in Sedona, on Meetup, who are also interested in a meditation group. I may start a new Meetup Meditation Group here soon. My experience is that meditation is always more powerful when done in a group. I am really excited about these Meetup groups. I am already making new friends through the Sedona Tantra Meetup Group. I am interested in hearing from people who are excited about tantra, yoga or meditation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

http://www.addthis.com/